Friday, June 2, 2017

Cristiano ronaldo: messi is a genius and I respect him

The champions league final is coming, and ronaldo is now being interviewed by Spanish television six. Cristiano ronaldo has made it clear that he has a good relationship with messi and he respects the genius of messi. Ronaldo also misses Manchester united because he has never been booed at Manchester united.
Cristiano ronaldo first talked about messi: "we are not friends, but is counterparts. Let's go to a lot of times the prize presentation ceremony, cheap nba hatsour relationship is very good. We don't have a meal together, although but I respect him very much. He is a football genius, this no doubt."
Ronaldo then talked about the champions league final: "real Madrid has always been popular, we are hot. If I feel I am the best, that I don't think this is not modesty. We are hot, but not necessarily win, we need to do is better than the other."
Cristiano ronaldo has been involved in tax, the Portuguese to say: "I really calm, calm, the matter will be resolved in the best way. A clear conscience can have a good sleep, I sleep well at night, because I am very calm, now is my soul only think about the final."
Are you persecuted by the press? Answered with cristiano ronaldo: "I can't use the word abuse, cheap nfl fitted hatsbut a lot of people did in the case of laymen rumor. If I deny all sorts of things every day, that I wouldn't have to do something else."
Cristiano ronaldo has repeatedly expressed desire not to be booed at the bernabeu, Portuguese again emphasize this point: "I don't like to be hush, don't like being home fans booed. When go to great lengths to need outside support, but the fans will hiss you. Manchester united have never seen this kind of thing, I miss Manchester united forever in my heart."
cheap nfl snapback hatsRonaldo finally spoke of his future: "I will play at real Madrid until I am 41 and I will say so when I renew my contract."

No comments:

Post a Comment