Monday, April 17, 2017

My Second Language

That I chose French as my second foreign language hasn't been taken into careful consideration. There're only two of languages left to choose. One's French and the other's Japanese. As a matter of fact, I have justice about Japanese. I believe I'll never work for Japanese companies. Of course, this point is too narrow-minded to take it. What matters most is, in my eye, French is more difficult to learn than English. It does facilitate my learning of English.
By taking several lessons, cheap snapback hats, I find French is not as beautiful when it sounds as imagined. But it's very interesting. Although it's similar with English, it differs from it in pronunciation, writing and grammar. Camparing English and French, I find I have a comprehensive consideration about some questions.
I'm willing to learn it well with the help with French teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment