Friday, April 14, 2017

My Nightmare

When I was in high school, I was keen on watching zombie movies, such as Resident Evil, I Am Legend, Word War Z and so on. There is an old saying that goes "one will dream what he thinks during the day." Generally speaking,cheap Oakley sunglasses, I had a terrifying zombie dream. In my dream, zombies had occupied the world. A sight of corpses was piled up perpendicular to each other. Ramshackle buildings lay on the deathly street. Zombies limped around to look for some fresh meat. On the other hand, to my surprise, my house was as big as the library which had three floors with lots of windows. My classmates and I were hid in the third floor. We closed all the doors and windows and dropped the curtain in case that any of the zombies found us. We sat together, keeping quiet. We did everything with caution, even breath. We knew that thousands of zombies, out there, desperated to find people like us. But we couldn't do anything except waiting for that destined man to rescue us. In the course of my dream,cheap nfl hats, I was nervous and terrified and I woke in a cold sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment