Friday, April 14, 2017

A nightmare which I will never forget

I have once read a sentence that one may forget the dream that he or she dreamt just the night before. In most cases, replica oakley sunglasses, it is true. Nevertheless, there are always some exceptions. I have had an extremely unpleasant dream which I would never forget.
The dream was about mathematics. It happened after a mathematics examination when I was a junior high school student. I hate mathematics then because of the badly strict and arrogant teacher. Consequently I did a bad job on the examination, to be exact, I failed. I was too ashamed and disappointed to say a word after I was informed of my grade. That night, I had the nightmare.
I suddenly realized that It was a math lesson. The teacher was giving the lesson and writing some exceedingly complicated formula on the blackboard. To my surprise, I couldn’t even understand a word! On the country,nfl jerseys cheap, all the students were listening very carefully and wrote down some notes from time to time. It seemed that they can completely understand what the teacher was saying.  A cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck as I was feeling more and more anxious. ‘Why can’t I take in any word?’ I kept asking myself, but there was no answer. All of a sudden, the teacher asked me a question which seemed to be quite easy. However, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t figure it out. The teacher was hastening me while the classmates were laughing at me. It was their laughing and mocking that nearly forced me to cry. All I wanted was to escape and hide myself alone.
At that moment,cheap hats, I woke up and realized it was just a dream. But it was too vivid to be true! My heart was still beating quickly and there was much sweat on my back. It takes me a long time to calm myself down.
I am pleased that I no longer need to learn math so that I will never do a similar dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment